Carolina Diversified Builders is an authorized builder for Nationwide Homes, which has the resources and experience to build and deliver the high performance home you want. From selecting the plans and features to the finished home, we make building a modular home easy. Together we will create a home with exactly the design and features you want.
High Performance Design For All Sizes of Modular Homes
We will make building modular homes easy by managing all of the details. Whether you are looking to build 1,000 or 4,000 square feet, we believe that building the modular home you want should be an exciting, hassle free experience.
[button link=”http://www.nationwide-homes.com/main.cfm?pagename=planList&ap=1″ size=”large” style=”info” color=”red” window=”yes”]View Nationwide Designs[/button]
We don’t just build modular homes. We build HiPerformance systems-built homes.
HiPerformance homes include: HiPerformance Construction, HiPerformance Design and HiPerformance Green.
The benefits of building high performance modular homes with modular construction are ease and efficiency that is greater than site-built counterparts. Our high performance design offers a no-compromise approach that result in high-quality modular homes built for long-term living with lower utility costs.
High performance modular home design also includes many shades of Green building levels that outperform site-built homes.
Nationwide high performance modular homes are backed with over 50 years of experience. Experience you can build on.
About Nationwide Homes
Nationwide Homes is a leading builder of high performance modular homes for single family or multi-family residences, commercial structures and remodeling additions; with a reputation for high quality, design flexibility, and innovative marketing.
Founded in 1959, Nationwide has locations across the southeast. Locations include a 47-acre site in Martinsville, Virginia, a production facility located in Siler City, North Carolina with over 13-acres of land and a production facility in Plant City, Florida. In total Nationwide operates three state-of-the-art production facilities that provide modular homes for independent, Authorized Builders.
The Most Important Facts About Nationwide Modular Homes
Here are 10 important facts about modular homes and Custom Made Easy.
- We build with modular construction techniques. Modular construction is one of the fastest growing forms of building in the market today. The recognition of its increased efficiency and ability to apply modern technology to the needs of the market place are what make it better and more efficient than stick building.
- Our custom modular homes are built with components constructed in a controlled factory environment to the same building codes as traditional site-built housing.
- Superior quality control of modular building reduced waste and provides a faster completion time, 30-60 days, than site-built construction.
- The increased efficiency of modular home construction generally results in greater value for the homeowner and easier planning and construction for the home builder.
- Computerization has enabled Nationwide Homes to take a mass customization approach and design any modular home to meet the particular needs of a homeowner.
- The combination of reduced cycle time, more efficient construction, unlimited customization and a growing shortage of skilled trade’s people are the primary reasons many builders are switching from traditional stick-building to modular home construction.
- Nationwide modular home designs encompass the entire spectrum of the market; from affordable single-family and multi-family housing to high end luxury homes, we can build it all with modular.
- Modular systems housing has grown at almost a 10% rate over the last five years.
- Forecasters see modular housing increasing its market share by 12% annually. (Frost & Sullivan)
- There are over 80 producers of modular homes throughout the U.S. 43 of them, including Nationwide Homes, are members of the Building Systems Councils of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
Where We Build Modular Homes
Nationwide Approved Independent Builders sell, erect, and finish modular homes and commercial structures in 16 Southern, Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states. The builder is an independent business entity, not an agent of Nationwide Homes.
Turnkey Modular Home Construction
A builder has the option to have a home 100% completed with our turnkey, modular construction program where the entire comprehensive finishing of the interior and exterior of the home is completed. Or, an owner completion program which would allow the homeowner to complete a portion of the finishing touches.
High Quality Building Products Included In Our Custom Modular Homes
At Nationwide we know builders and homeowners expect the best when creating custom modular homes. That is why we feature products from the best companies in the business. We proudly offer products from these suppliers: